8SYA due in tuesday period 4
Leaflet advertising the RICHARD III story to tourists coming to Leicester.
Tell the tourists-
- why is Richard III a big deal for Leicester
- What is the story of Richard III?
- How did he die?
- where was he buried?
- how and why was he found?
A4 paper – word doc email/
interesting, eyecatching, INFORMATIVE – HISTORY
- produce a BASIC TIME LINE of WW2 – three headlines for each year (War in EUROPE)
- eg: 1939 war breaks out
- 1939, Germany attack Poland
- What is TOTAL WAR?
- what does that term mean?
- what does that look like in Nazi Germany?
- Women/Children/old people
- whats happening and how effective?
internet, bbc website
Your completed table MUST be emailed to me by 3pm on MONDAY
- What kind of lessons did Nazi Children have in schools? Find THREE examples of Nazi propaganda in schools in Nazi Germany. What was the point of this?
- What happened at the Hitler Youth Meetings and the BDM?
- Write a paragraph to answer this question….
- “How important were children in Hitler’s Germany? How and why did Hitler and the Nazi’s exploit children?”
DUE IN TO MRS ROBERTS 15/6/17